This stuff is delicious over steamed cauliflower and broccoli. It’ll even make your kids eat their vegetables.
* 2 tbsp. margarine
* 2 tbsp. flour
* 1 tsp. dry mustard
* ½ tsp. salt
* 1 cup milk
* 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Heat margarine on low. Add flour, mustard, salt, and dash of pepper.
2. Cook over low heat, stir constantly until smooth and bubbly; remove from heat.
3. Stir in milk, and heat to boiling, stirring constantly; boil for 1 minute.
4. Stir in cheese, then cook over low heat until cheese is melted.